Take the leap into digital dentistry with the 3Shape TRIOS 4 intraoral scanner. Fast, reliable and easy to use, this wireless scanner is ready to go within seconds, featuring innovative InstantHeat technology that heats up quickly and keeps the tip mirrors fog-free — allowing for more accurate digital impressions. Plus, this 3D scanner comes equipped with TRIOS Patient Monitoring software that easily tracks patients’ tooth wear and changes over time, helping to boost case acceptance and increase treatment options like never before.
- High capacity. Designed to perform 30% longer than its predecessor, with up to three times more patients scanned per battery
- Flexible. Features two-in-one intraoral scanning technology that lets you choose between going wired or wireless, keeping flexibility always within reach
- Precise. Captures high-quality 3D images in realistic color and detail, with integrated AI scan technology that automatically cleans up and removes unnecessary soft tissue
- Alert. Delivers optimal intraoral scanning performance with a built-in counter and an alert system that notifies you when it’s time to replace or re-calibrate the tips
- Customizable. Available in two configurations — wireless and MOVE+ — for a custom, flexible set-up
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does the 3Shape TRIOS 4 intraoral scanner come with a handle?
No, this 3D scanner features an ergonomically-designed pen grip configuration.
2. Can the 3Shape TRIOS 4 be used wirelessly?
Yes, the TRIOS 4 comes as a combined wired and/or wireless scanner.
3. What are 3Shape TRIOS 4 smart tips?
The TRIOS 4 smart tips are a new type of intraoral scanner tip that have been revolutionized to give an enhanced, seamless user experience. They feature innovative benefits such as InstantHeat technology, increased battery life and intelligent use count.
4. How many intraoral scanner smart tips are available?
There are two types of intraoral scanner smart tips for the 3Shape TRIOS 4: one for 3D color scanning and surface* caries detection and the other for interproximal* caries detection using infrared transillumination technology. Both intraoral scanner tips are reusable and autoclavable.
5. How many batteries are included with the 3Shape TRIOS 4 intraoral scanner?
This wireless scanner comes with three batteries.
6. How does the 3Shape TRIOS 4 compare to the TRIOS® 3 intraoral scanner in terms of speed and weight?
Both intraoral scanners are equal in scanning speed and weight, but the InstantHeat technology in the TRIOS 4 enables it to be scan-ready within seconds.
7. What are the minimum hardware and software requirements for 3Shape products?
PCs are an important part of the overall 3Shape intraoral scanning system. Our Henry Schein equipment specialists can advise you on the specific PCs that work best with a range of 3Shape products, including minimum PC requirements and network speed requirements.
* Caries diagnostic aid for surface caries is not yet cleared for clinical use by the FDA in the USA.
Caries diagnostic aid for interproximal caries is not yet cleared for clinical use.
The new version of TRIOS Patient Monitoring to track caries development is not yet cleared for clinical use.
What’s in the box
TRIOS 4 Wireless scanner wand, 5x TRIOS 4 scanner tips, TRIOS 4 protection tip, TRIOS 4 calibration kit, 3x batteries, charger incl. power cord, wall mount kit for charger, TRIOS 4 Wireless scanner pod, wireless adapter, TRIOS 4 scanner pod for wired setup, TRIOS 4 cord, ethernet cable, USB to ethernet adapter, pod PSU incl. power cord, pod installation guide, USB dongle with software, 3Shape subscription dongle, documentation
Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H cm) 44 x 12.5 x 31
Invisalign Connection Yes (except NA, China and Japan)
Weight 375 g. (incl. battery)
Scanner Dimensions (L x W x H cm) 27.8 x 4 x 4.9
Tip Dimensions (L x W x H cm) 9.7 x 2 x 2.1
Cord length Smart cord 1.6m
Battery Dimensions (L x W x H) 8.4 x 2.1 x 2.5
Battery Duration (non-stop scanning) Instant heating 45 min continuous scanning
Battery Charging Time 3-6 hours depending on battery level when charging initiated