- Compact design and intelligent controls for trouble-free performance
- NEW digital touch screen display allows easy accessibility to user settings and setup controls from any room
- Worry free preventative maintenance system keeps office staff informed with smart alarms
- Continuous system monitoring delivers unprecedented diagnostic control
- Virtually no maintenance - Only a single, annual filter change
- 100% Oil-Free, energy efficient and top industry proven performance
- Exclusive Membrane Dryer Technology quadruple filters for the driest, cleanest air
- The compressor head is equipped with our exclusive brass-lined cylinder and long-stroke, Teflon-bonded piston - ensuring years of reliable use
- Compact footprint and easily serviced by quick access to the electrical box, membrane filters and tank valves
|Max. Number of Users
|CFM @ 80 PSI
|30.75" x 32.5" x 21"
|Tank Size (US gal)
|Total Horsepower (kW)
|2.6 / 1.95
60 Month Warranty: all compressor heads and motors
This equipment is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 60 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques' dealer service personnel.
Upgrade your utility room with the most advanced AirStar compressor yet! Boasting a full color touchscreen for easy navigation and control as well as compatibility with Vision Monitor cloud based IoT platform, feel confident your equipment will operate efficently and alert you if there is a problem.
• Full color touchscreen display.
• Intuitive Navigation Menu for easy configuration and settings control.
• Worry free preventative maintenance system keeps office staff informed.
• Connect directly to Vision Monitor cloud platform without added hardware devices.
• Solid-state electronics for higher reliability.
• Smart head management prolongs motor life and reduces noise.
Vision Monitor Features:
• IoT Condition Monitoring system with web-based user interface (on web and mobile
App: Apple & Android)
• Alarms and (pre-) warnings are reported immediately to the desktop and by email
• Remote access to practice equipment via Cloud: easy, safe and secure device
• Legacy equipment monitoring for older or Classic, non-networked devices