DentalEZ - EverLight® LED
LED LIGHTING MADE EASY
Providing ideal lighting for every dental procedure is a critical aspect of dentistry. Our dental lights enhance visual acuity in the operatory by providing the precise type, color and intensity of light required for every procedure. In addition, our lighting is designed to provide dependable performance, simple operation, easy cleaning and maintenance, and exceptional value in the dental practice.
- Improved CRI versus the original model (+23% better CRI)*
- Nine color and intensity settings, including color matching
- Available in six mounting configuration
- Three Kelvin color temperatures, three lux intensity settings
- 12 Philips® LEDs maximize light output
- Focused light pattern provides proper color-corrective light for most procedures
- Reduces energy costs up to 70% versus halogen lights
- LED lights last 10 times longer than halogen lights
Life Expectancy: 30,000 hours (or 10 years)
Energy Consumption: < 35 watts
Temperature; cool, white light
Replacement Bulb Cost (every 10 years): No replacement cost
Response time: 100-1000x faster than halogen
Durability: Withstands, shocks, vibrations, frequent switching and temperature extremes
UV Radiation: None
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Lead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.