In addition to inlays, onlays, veneers, crowns, bridges, abutments, and surgical guides, you can grind all practice laboratory indications with the CEREC MC XL Practice Lab. You will be able to use all CAD/CAM materials (plastic, ceramic, and metal). Benefit from comfortable four grinding motors, the optional “extra-fine” grinding, and a user-friendly touch display.
- Complete chairside and labside spectrum for block sizes of up to 85 mm
- Grind/mill all CEREC & CEREC Practice Lab indications and materials
- Precise and quick
- Convenience with four motors and a user-friendly touchscreen
- CEREC Guide 2 surgical guide
- "Extra fine" grinding option available
We began our full immersion into digital dentistry with the CEREC system! Our FSC and digital technology specialist, in addition to the rest of the Henry Schein team, are absolutely ‘the best’ at supporting our office at every level!- Katie Kerschen, PartnerABQ Advanced Dental | Albuquerque, NM
Guided Implant Placement Supported by CEREC®
Patients appreciate the ease and comfort of implants, and doctors can bring this proﬁtable service in-house using four steps: scan, plan, place, and restore. Read how CEREC technology is helping doctors integrate implant dentistry into their practices.