Veraview X800 is a total performance imaging system. Multi-functional, it offers superior image quality for both 3D and 2D evaluation. An innovative sensor positioning system automatically sets the optimal x-ray beam angle, horizontal for 3D or raised 5° for 2D panoramic images, improving clarity. This unit also offers a voxel size of 80µm and a resolution of 2.5 LP/mm. Additional features include: 360° or 180° rotation, panoramic scout for easy and precise positioning, dose reduction mode, zoom reconstruction (reduces retakes), and a free 3-year warranty.
Completely redesigned, the Veraview X800 is loaded with refined features that produce stunning images with remarkable clarity. Users will find a variety of new innovations for more control, accuracy, and ease of use.
• 3D & 2D imaging capability with superior quality due to innovative sensor positioning
• Enhanced image clarity of 80µm & resolution of 2.5 LP/mm
• 360° rotation for reduced artifacts, 180° option for dose reduction
• Panoramic scout for easy & precise patient positioning, especially helpful for targeting focused fields of view
• Uniquely shaped 3D Reuleaux full arch FOV reduces dose by excluding areas outside the region of interest
• Dose Reduction Mode – up to 40% reduced exposure*
• Zoom reconstruction reduces need for retakes
• 3-year warranty including remote software support
*Compared to exposure when Dose Reduction Mode is turned off.
|Rating:||AC 120V, 60Hz; AC 220/230/240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||2.0 kVA|
|Weight:||~408 lbs. (185 kg); Ceph unit: ~485 lbs. (220 kg)|
|Manufacturer:||J. MORITA MFG. CORP.|
|X-ray Tube Voltage:||60 - 100 kV (depending on exposure mode)|
|X-ray Tube Current:||2 - 10 mA (depending on exposure mode)|
|Nominal Focal Spot:||0.5|
|Panoramic Exposures:||High Speed Mode (standard panoramic) ~ 7.4 seconds; High Definition (standard panoramic) ~14.8 seconds|
|Panoramic Regions:||Standard Panoramic (standard, orthographic, shadowless); Pedodontic Panoramic (standard, orthographic, shadowless); Maxillary Sinus Panoramic (anterior, posterior); Quadruple TMJ, Partial Panoramic, Bite-wing Exposure|
|CBCT Exposure Time:||~9.4 seconds for 180 degrees; ~17.9 seconds for 360 degrees|
|CBCT Exposure Regions:||Contact Henry Schein Representative|
|Direction and Size:||LA 220 x 250; PA 220 x 200 mm|