CSU356SQ provides all benefits of the CSU356 but features a squared back, providing more countertop space and rear storage.
- Automatic delivery system with two hand pieces, HVE, saliva ejector and 3-way syringe. Choice of either straight or coiled tubing.
- Plenty of A/C power receptacles to accommodate all your equipment. External 115v medical-grade duplex with USB ports receptacle and internal fused 115v ETL rated receptacle.
- ¾" high-grade plywood interior construction for increased durability and strength
- Undermount soft-close drawer glides with dovetailed hardwood drawer boxes for smooth operation.
- Color coordinated laminate countertop or upgrade to solid surface tops from Corian™ or Silestone™
- Mobile or Free-standing bases to suit your practice needs.
- ETL and FDA approvals
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Lead and Lead Compounds, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.