Still powered by SciCan’s signature steam technology to provide sterilization and dryness at speeds faster than conventional chambered autoclaves, the STATIM has been drastically upgraded with a level of interactivity never seen before.
• STATIM 5000 G4 cycle times: 9 minutes unwrapped – 17.5 minutes wrapped
• A large 3.5” high-resolution touchscreen offers a vivid display of messages and current cycle information all with extraordinary clarity
• SciCan’s STATIM G4 Technology offers a platform with endless possibilities. The product expansion and modes of communication will provide visibility from every facet, from usability to troubleshooting
• Uses fresh steam distilled water with every cycle
• Dri-TecR drying system for fast dry loads
STATIM 5000 G4 Size: 23.6”L x 16.1”W x 7.5”H
Cassette Size: 15”L x 7.1”W x 3”H
Each STATIM 5000 G4 includes: Cassette, Waste Bottle, Drain Tube & Instrument Rack for Wrapped and Unwrapped Instruments, Drying Plates.