The ProOne Digital Panoramic is extremely lightweight (only 152 lbs), and has a sleek design with a small footprint, allowing placement in almost any office. It features an easy-to-use color graphic user interface (GUI) with touch magnification for image verification, as well as imaging programs like the Bitewing Program, Standard Panoramic, and Pediatric Panoramic Program.
The ProOne also has the ability to go beyond standard panoramic imaging with the optional ProOne Professional Program Package, which includes horizontal and vertical segmenting for reduce radiation and advanced programs like the improved interproximal program and the Improved Orthogonal (Perio) Program.
Like all Planmeca imaging units, the ProOne runs on Planmeca’s open-architecture Romexis software, which allows you to acquire, view and render images for printing, sharing and interactive diagnostics.
• Compact size (32”W x 40.6”D x 87.8”H), weighing only 148 Lbs.
• CCD digital sensor for real-time image acquisition
• Face-to-face patient positioning
• Side entry for easy access; wheelchairs easily accommodated
• Triple laser beam assisted patient alignment
• Digitally controlled X-ray generator
• Intuitive Graphic User Interface (full-color TFT display) with adjustable focal layer
(9 settings), image preview, preview magnifi cation, and easily selectable basic and optional
advanced imaging programs
• Optional DEC (Dynamic Exposure Control) auto-adjusts exposure parameters to patient’s
anatomical characteristics and optimizes image capture by adjusting the sensor to incoming radiation
• Includes Romexis open-architecture imaging software
• Mac OS compatible and DICOM compliant