Over two times brighter (at 7,500 fc) than the most popular halogen light on the market A color temperature of 4,400 K offers a natural, white light, comparable to that of high noon.
LED technology uses less energy, lowering the total operating costs by 92.5% over halogen (based on 30,000 hours).
An integrated on/off switch and dimmer on both sides of the light head provide control in the most convenient place for more efficient use.
- Illumination at 39" (1 m) focal length: 7,500 fc (80,700 lux)
- Pattern diameter: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Depth of field: 29.8" (75.8 cm)
- Color temperature: 4,400 K
- Diameter of light head: 20" (50.8 cm)
- LED Light Module: 16 LEDs arranged in a 4x4 array, 32 Watt rating
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.7 amps
- 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 amps
- Classified by TUV with respect to electric shock, fire, mechanical and luminaries for diagnosis hazards only in accordance with IEC/ES 60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 60601-1, 60601-1-2, 60601-2-41, CE Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC Annex VII Class 1, and RoHS European Directive 2011/65/EU