Mojave is designed to meet the needs of any office – with high performance, high efficiency and low operational costs. Air Techniques has paved the way for over four decades as North America's leading and largest manufacturer of dental vacuum systems. Mojave is the next generation of dry vacuum systems from Air Techniques and delivers the highest suction power of any dry system available today.
The Smart Choice
Mojave DryStar Monitor dry vacuum systems are designed to provide high operational performance with low operating costs and virtually no maintenance, all in a compact footprint. Using intelligent components including a Variable Frequency Drive, the Mojave Master Controller, and direct integration with Vision Monitor IoT platform, you can feel confident your vacuum system will always deliver optimal performance based on your needs. Whether it’s time to replace your current vacuum, considering the refurbishment of your practice or even building a new facility, Mojave DryStar Monitor is your ideal solution.
Mojave Master Controller and Vision Monitor
The Mojave Master Controller (MMC-M) automatically adjusts the speed of the pump(s) to maintain vacuum level regardless of how many users come on-line. A vacuum transducer senses when a HVE or SE is opened, increasing the frequency of the 3-phase motor to quickly provide the flow rate needed on-demand.
Monitors and displays pump frequency, vacuum level and temperature on a color touchscreen.
- • Set vacuum level from 8 to 10 inHg (V15M models up to 15 inHg).
- • Records the run time in hours, of up to 4 connected pumps.
- • Balances the vacuum load equally across all running pumps prolonging the life of the pumps.
- • Displays any error/fault codes and sends error/fault codes to users through Vision Monitor.
- • Controls the washout and diagnosis functions.
- • Allows remote monitoring and access through the Vision Monitor Cloud platform.
Vision Monitor Features:
- • IoT Condition Monitoring system with web-based user interface (on web and mobile
App: Apple & Android)
- • Alarms and (pre-) warnings are reported immediately to the desktop and by email
- • Remote access to practice equipment via Cloud: easy, safe and secure device
- • Legacy equipment monitoring for older or Classic, non-networked devices
- Lower Energy Costs: pumps only spin as fast as needed; system needs no water or oil
- Consistency: highest flow rate at every operatory, even with multiple simultaneous users
- Efficiency: additional pumps turn on only when needed
- Flexibility: can accommodate up to 20 users
- Low Maintenance: automatic rinsing cycle cleans tank and prevents clogs
- Innovation: Mojave's sound reducing impeller enables Mojave to have staggered spacing between the left half and right half of the impeller. The angle between the vanes change between one vane and the next. This breaks up the high pitch peak into several smaller ones.
- Various models are available to fit your individual needs
- For Government and institutional clinics multiple configurations are available.
|Factory Preset Vacuum Level Hg||8" Hg|
|Pump Dimensions (WxDxH)||25"x21"x17"|
|Tank Dimensions (WxDxH)||29"x22"x33"|
|Weight of Pump||145 lbs.|
|Weight of Tank||75 lbs.|
60 Month Warranty: all pumps and motors
This equipment is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 60 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques' dealer service personnel.