Mojave is designed to meet the needs of any office – with high performance, high efficiency and low operational costs. Air Techniques has paved the way for over four decades as North America's leading and largest manufacturer of dental vacuum systems. Mojave is the next generation of dry vacuum systems from Air Techniques and delivers the highest suction power of any dry system available today.
- Lower Energy Costs: pumps only spin as fast as needed; system needs no water or oil
- Consistency: highest flow rate at every operatory, even with multiple simultaneous users
- Efficiency: additional pumps turn on only when needed
- Flexibility: can accommodate up to 20 users
- Low Maintenance: automatic rinsing cycle cleans tank and prevents clogs
- Innovation: Mojave's sound reducing impeller enables Mojave to have staggered spacing between the left half and right half of the impeller. The angle between the vanes change between one vane and the next. This breaks up the high pitch peak into several smaller ones.
- Various models are available to fit your individual needs
- For Government and institutional clinics multiple configurations are available.
|Factory Preset Vacuum Level Hg||8" Hg|
|Pump Dimensions (WxDxH)||25"x21"x17"|
|Tank Dimensions (WxDxH)||29"x22"x33"|
|Weight of Pump||145 lbs.|
|Weight of Tank||75 lbs.|
60 Month Warranty: all pumps and motors
This equipment is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 60 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques' dealer service personnel.