The 3D function increases diagnostic accuracy for all clinical needs, and when used in combination with CEREC offers new possibilities in implantology. Combine with SICAT to analysize airway in never before avialble detail. After analysis of the upper airway in 3D, SICAT Air gives a report on the effect of the planned protrusion degree and possible effects ont he temporomandibular joint. Ordering an individual patient therapeutic appliance is done purely digitally.
- Multiple 3D scan regions up to 11x10 cm allow the operator to scan a large field of view or narrow to a specific region of interest
- Easy navigation of 3D volumes allow you to scan quickly and confidently
- Upgradable 3D I-X (low dose) mode enables users to generate 3D information using the same dose as for 2D images
- DSC sensor provides sharpest 2D images available- direct conversation reduces noise and enhances clarity
- Sharp layer (SL) technology ensures every area of the curve you see is in focus automatically while allowing you to adjust manually as desired, without the need for corrective scans
- Effortless patient positioning – enhanced 3-point head fixation and superior light localizers show you exactly what will be captured
- The Auto-Positioner enables the operator to take images with confidence
- Intuitive control with the improved EasyPad touchscreen makes program selection fast and easy
- Automatic sensor rotation between DCS and 3D eliminates the need for manual sensor changes
- A short scan time ensures patient movement during the scan is kept to an absolute minimum
- HD or Standard mode- Select HD for a higher resolution image with higher contrast
- SIDEXIS 4 Software
The Orthophos SL 3D combines the advantages of the latest 2D technology with precision 3D into one comprehensive unit. With an extensive selection of panoramic and cephalometric programs to choose from, the best 2D diagnostic images can be augmented with the ability to capture various 3D X-ray volumes.