Comfort for both patients and practitioners — it’s the driving force behind the DCI Edge Series 5 dental chair. Featuring a unique, contoured back design that ensures full access between the 3 and 9 o’clock working positions — plus a dual-articulating headrest for ideal patient positioning — this ergonomic chair provides the support needed to keep your patients at ease and your team practicing more comfortably and efficiently.
- Premium-quality. This dental chair features four layers of foam, with varying levels of density, to deliver superior comfort that can adapt to all body types
- Ergonomic. Extends as high as 31 inches — and as low as 16 inches — to provide natural, ergonomic support, whether sitting or standing
- Gentle. Designed with smooth start and stop technology that allows for gentle adjustments, without distracting from the overall patient experience
- Supportive. Features an innovative headrest scoop and back design that keeps patients aligned, regardless of height
- Accessible. Thin, narrow back and dual-articulating headrest ensure maximum comfort for the patient, while giving the practitioner full access to the oral cavity
- Customizable. This dental chair is available in multiple style and color configurations for a custom, tailored look
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the DCI Edge Series 5’s rotation capability?
This dental chair provides 30 degrees of rotation on each side of the center, equating to a 60-degree swivel.
2. What is the weight limit?
This DCI Edge Series 5 dental chair has a 300 lb. maximum patient load.
3. How does this dental chair provide ergonomic support?
Designed to support both patients and practitioners, the DCI Edge Series 5 dental chair features a thin, narrow back and a dual-articulating headrest — ultimately, allowing patients to feel more comfortable during patient positioning and helping to reduce pain and fatigue for the entire dental team.
4. Would this dental chair comfortably fit a child?
Yes, the DCI Edge Series 5 dental chair offers kid-friendly cushions that are available in multiple colors. The cushion moves with the chair back, helping keep the child’s head in the proper position. It also features an adjustable strap that allows for a more customized fit.
- Maximum Height: 30”
- Minimum Height: 15”
- Chair Weight: 300 lbs.
- Upholstery Weight:30 lbs.
- 5 Year Warranty: Dental Chair and related components.
- 1 Year Warranty: Dental chair upholstery.
- Upholstery Styles: Ergoback Asepsis.
- Chair Swivel: 60° (30° left / 30° right)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.