Adopting the latest technology, Boyd’s C500 Camera Exam Light incorporates new features for Dental Exam Lights by incorporating a built-in High Definition Camera for video and still capture. The camera can be operated either manually at the light head or using a handheld remote-control unit. Using the supplied video capture unit, the video or images can be directly output to your office computer systems.
- Fully Integrated Medical Grade High Definition Video Camera - The camera incorporates a 30X digital zoom capability with auto focus to show oral cavity features in HD detail. Video capture can be displayed on presentation screen or recorded for records or future playback.
- Hands free Operation of Camera and Light - C500 Camera can be operated via fully functional remote control to enable the operator freedom of movement. If desired, the camera can be manually controlled by a control panel located on the back of the light head. The light has a hands-free sensor on the front of light head for On/Off and Intensity.
- Long Life, Low Power Consuming, Cool LED Light Technology
- High Color Rendering Index (CRI) - Boyd suggests high CRI of Ra 95 which may realize more clear and natural-like color. It helps to reduce the eye fatigue compared to higher brightness with low CRI.
- Selectable Color Temperature - 3 color temperatures (4,000K/4,500K/5,000K) will help doctors to find more suitable and comfortable light color.
- Wider Focus - With the highest level of uniformity (d50/d10>75) and wider focal pattern, the C500 delivers stable Intensity and quality light to the focal point.
- Detachable Handles - Can be sterilized by autoclave without damage.
- FDA-listed/UL approved
- Light Head/Arm Color: White, Putty, Black