Perfect for elevating small patients in pediatric and orthodontic practices, the Boyd Booster Seat is designed to be comfortable, durable, and soft to the touch. The 16.5" wide Booster is the most versatile model on the market, accommodating the majority of dental chairs — including, of course, Boyd's own examination and treatment chairs. Sturdy Velcro straps and contoured seat design ensure complete stability during minor exams and procedures, while the rounded head and tapered back allow the doctor a full range of movement.
Pick from a standard selection of 33 smooth, stain-resistant UltraLeather Pro color choices at no additional cost.
A must-have for pediatric dental and family dental offices!
- Headrest-adjustable Velcro strap to secure back pad
- 1" layer of memory foam added to the seat pad to secure patients in place
- 2.5" extension flap to accommodate patients of different heights
- Hook strap, for hanging on wall/fixture when not in use
- Accommodates vertical and horizontal positions, cut perfectly at 10-degrees to fit the chair's hinge
- One-piece, foldable design to save storage space
- Tapered booster back with rounded head
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to (Buna-N) Bis (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.