VacStar dental wet vacuums have been trusted by dentists since 1986 and still deliver best-in-class performance. Air Techniques continues to make the most reliable and efficient wet-ring dental evacuation systems. VacStars come with a five-year limited, extended warranty for unlimited hours – the best of its kind in the industry. All VacStar wet vacuum systems are manufactured in our 200,000 sq. foot New York facility with expertise and care to provide you with a high quality vacuum full of benefits to enhance your practice.
- All VacStar components are precisely manufactured in house for reliable performance and long-term efficiency
- Oil-free. No maintenance and disposal issues
- Patented Hydromiser reduces your water consumption up to 75%
- Patented vacuum relief valve ensures consistently high suction levels
- Select one of four models to match your practice size.
- For space confined installations specially designed racks are available
|Recommended Number of Users||1-2|
|Full Load Amps||16/8|
|Water Flow / Min. per Pump||.50 gallons|
MAKE YOUR VACSTAR SMARTER
Connect your VacStar vacuum to the Vision Monitor IoT platform to ensure you’re always up and running. By using the Connect Box, part number N1110, you can add any of the VacStar vacuum models, or other Air Techniques equpiment, into Vision Monitor’s cloud monitoring system to ensure your entire utility room gets connected.
Vision Monitor Features:
• IoT Condition Monitoring system with web-based user interface (on web and mobile
App: Apple & Android)
• Alarms and (pre-) warnings are reported immediately to the desktop and by email
• Remote access to practice equipment via Cloud: easy, safe and secure device
• Legacy equipment monitoring for older or Classic, non-networked devices