Improved vision: The A-dec 300 LED dental light floods the oral cavity with light and provides a light intensity of up to 25,000 lux.
Accurate tissue analysis: By producing a Color Rendering Index of 94 at 5,000K, A-dec has achieved a new breed of LED that mimics nature. See tissue in balanced, neutral light for accurate, consistent diagnoses.
Unparalleled ergonomics: Designed for comfort, the A-dec 300 LED dental light easily glides into the exact position needed for optimal illumination during any procedure.
Promotion Terms & Conditions:
* Terms and Conditions. Offer effective from August 17, 2023 through December 31, 2023. Early bird order must be received by October 20, 2023 and must ship by November 30, 2023. Orders received between October 21, 2023 and December 29, 2023 must ship by January 31, 2024. Rebate form must be submitted back to A-dec Customer Service by April 1, 2024. Rebate amounts shown are in U.S. dollars and all rebates will be paid in U.S. dollars. Completed rebate form with dealer invoice triggers the rebate process. Rebates will be processed monthly and paid directly to the clinic or doctor named on the invoice. Promotion available in U.S. only. May be combined with Clinic Discount Policy, and Smart Start program, but may not be combined with any other equipment promotions. Orders that are cancelled and rebooked will be rescheduled at current lead times. Returns: credit will be issued on unopened packages, where a rebate has not been issued, minus 20% restocking fee. Promotional items are subject to product availability. A-dec reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time. All prices shown in U.S. dollars. This offer is void where prohibited, restricted, or taxed. Promo not available for National and Large DSOs. Promo is available for Emerging DSOs. ETO orders do qualify but must ship within promotion dates.
All A-dec 300 LED dental lights feature:
- Stadium lighting-4 bright white LEDs. Reduces shadowing.
- Three-axis of rotation including 540º of horizontal light head adjustment. Provides unlimited positioning.
- Two light intensity settings. Features two intensity settings of 8,000 and 25,000 lux.
- No radiant heat. Produces 51 BTUs (halogen average 325 BTUs).
- Composite/low mode. Allows more work time with 8,000 lux (slow cure)
- Long lifespan. Never change a light bulb. A-dec LED lights have a life expectancy of 40,000 hours.
- Lights oral cavity, not patient's eyes. 3.8"x 5.7" at 27.6" focal distance (95 mm x 145 mm at 700 mm)