Versatile, robustly built and ergonomic, the A-dec 311 dental chair provides an exceptional patient experience in a compact package. Its small footprint suits a variety of operatory spaces, while the modular design of the A-dec 311 allows you to select the features you want at the price point you need. Each dental chair allows for patient positioning that’s relaxing for the occupant, with its pressure-mapped, contoured surface, virtual pivot, ample shoulder support and double-articulating gliding headrest. But that’s not all: This A-dec dental chair is engineered to promote healthy posture and optimal comfort for you and your team, enabling freedom of movement, lots of legroom and easy, ambidextrous access to the oral cavity.
- Smooth moves. The A-dec 311 ergonomic dental chair features a hybrid chairlift design that delivers smooth, quiet raising, lowering and tilting for desired patient positioning, along with a 60-degree swivel with brake (30-degree rotation on each side of center)
- Underfoot. This A-dec dental chair can be operated via footswitch either manually or by pressing the programmed preset buttons
- Sturdy. With its sewn upholstery, cast-iron baseplate and reliable technology — plus, the option of digital connectivity — this dental chair is built to last 20 years or more
- Clinician comfort. A thin, flexible backrest allows you and your team to work comfortably, with legs under patient and elbows at your side
- Customizable. Available in multiple style and color configurations for a custom, tailored look
Base height range
High point: 31.5" (800 mm)
Low point: 13.75" (349 mm), or 14.75" (375 mm) with dual mount
Backrest Thin, flexible. 1.25" (32 mm) with formed upholstery
Chair swivel 60° (30° each side of center)
Lift system Hybrid drive (electromechanical tilt, hydraulic base)
Headrest Dual-articulating gliding headrest with locking knob
Power supply Integrated 300-watt
Chair control Delivery system control pad or foot switch
Mount style Floating - post mount or Radius (single or dual mounting)
Upholstery options Sewn or formed
UL load rating UL rated to 400 lb (181 kg) maximum patient load. Load rating is based on UL requirement of 4X (1600 lb/725 kg) overload static testing
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
The True Cost of Dental Equipment
To get your money’s worth, look beyond the price tag. If you’re feeling pressure to get the most out of your equipment budget, it can be tempting to hone in on price alone when making a purchase. But as many have learned the hard way, “low price” and “excellent value” aren’t necessarily the same thing.
5 Top Considerations When Buying a Dental Chair
You can choose a dental chair for its looks, function, price, or ergonomics. No matter what type or brand you choose, there are five key factors to evaluate when buying a dental chair to ensure it delivers comfort and performance.