• Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
• High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
• Hepa filter 0.2μm air filter (replaceable).
• Pre-programmed cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; glassware and additional drying cycle.
• All program parameters can be customized and stored.
• Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
• Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
• Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
• Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
• Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
• Power outage recovery system.
• Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
• Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
• 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
• Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
• International certifications.
• 2 year parts and labor warranty.
Ø x L in(mm)
10” x 19” (254 x 475)
16.3”x 6.7”x0.8” (415x170x20)
Standard Cassette Capacity
3 full and 3 half
No. of Trays
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time
Cold: 30 mins
Hot: 14 mins