Benefits of a Saddle Stool
• Better posture as the vertebrae discs align naturally, resulting in immediate improved posture with less spinal muscle degeneration.
• Tension relief in the shoulder and neck area due to the improved positioning of the thoracic and cervical spine.
• Deeper breathing occurs due to the stretching of the torso allowing for better circulation, resulting in less fatigue.
• Improved mobility and reach is easily achieved as the legs are free to “scoot” around the operatory, while remaining seated.
Why the Brewer 135DSS?
• Circular movement…
NEW Dynamic, Core Strengthening Addition to Brewer’s Elite Ergonomic Stool Line!
• Provides 360° of balanced, dynamic “swaying” movement.
• Improved circulation and cooling comfort resulting in improved health.
• Allows natural posture, thus strengthening your core muscles while you work.
• Seat “movement” can be easily adjusted to your own preference and comfort level.
• Available in 3 height ranges so the optimum angle of the knee, 135°, can be achieved.
All 135DSS Saddle Stools feature:
• Unique split-saddle seat design
• 23″ diameter cast aluminum base
• Large casters for easy rolling
• 250lb weight capacity
• Standard 5-year warranty
• Numerous color options available, including premium upholstery
|Part Number||Height Range||Seamless Upholstery||Recommended User Height|
|135DSS||22.5″-29.75″||Yes||5’3″ – 5’11″|