FLEXIBLE AND PATIENT-CENTRIC
The Track Light Monitor from Midmark is designed to bring you the best in dental lighting with unparalleled monitor positioning, enhancing the patient experience while improving efficiency and case acceptance.
Counterbalancedflex arm and independent trolleys allow the monitor to be positioned over the patient while in a supine position. Interference with the operatory light is minimized so the patient and doctor enjoy unobstructed views.
Ideal for chair side consultation, the monitor can be placed at eye level to the patient for viewing of digital X-rays, intraoral camera images, patient education and entertainment.
Options and Monitor
ExorVision DenClarity 24” Dental Grade monitor with remote control. Offers HD picture with a built in digital TV tuner. The Track Light Monitor is available in LED or Halogen and ceiling heights ranging from 8’ to 10’7”.
- 24" dental grade with remote control
- Sealed display, buttons and speakers are designed to withstand the use of disinfectants
- 16.7 million
- SXGA 1280 x 1024
Digital TV tuner with CC:
- NTSC, ATSC and QAM
- 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Quality white light
- Exceptional shadow reduction
- Automatic motion-controlled on/off function
- Three intensity settings
- Independent composite-safe setting
- Upfront touchpad controls
- Three axes of rotation for precise positioning
- Feathered edge to reduce eye strain
- Can be ordered with a halogen or LED operatory light