Boyd's next generation chair side unit has got it all: CorianTM work surface, ample storage with push-to-open top drawers, point-of-use countertop Sharps container, internal and external medical grade A/C power receptacles, easy access water bottle — in addition to the top-quality features our award-winning line of clinical side units are known for. This state-of-the-art unit, designed with the latest regulations in mind, also offers the widest range of personalized options to ensure that your equipment conforms to industry standards and your design aesthetic.
• Countertop installed 1.7qt Sharps container conveniently-placed and under-mounted for a streamlined look, maximizing your work space.
• Lockable side-access door opens to Sharps container for secure disposal.
• Control Panel located inside unit for easy access, while remaining out of way for during daily use.
• Automatic delivery system with two hand pieces, HVE, saliva ejector and 3-way syringe.
• Top two drawers are push-to-open, allowing hands-free access and reducing necessary glove disposal.
• Plenty of A/C power receptacles to accommodate all your equipment. External 115v medical-grade duplex with USB ports receptacle and internal fused 115v ETL rated receptacle.
• ¾" high-grade plywood interior construction for increased durability and strength.
• Mobile or free-standing base.
• 4" diameter waste chute and/or recessed 5" diameter Caviwipe container holder.
• UV Cure light holder cutout on counter-top.
• CWS-07 Self-Contained Water System
• Monitor mount with bracket.
• Upgraded Silestone™ or Quartz solid surface tops.