The award-winning M3010 series is perfect for offices wehre space may be a constraint, or in consultation rooms. The drop-toe design provides the most natural seated position for patients. The M3010LC in particular offers increased patient positioning options by combining Boyd's lift column base with the synchronized drop-toe seat, making this model the most versatile platform for routine exams and consultations. Combine with Ultraleather ProTM upholstery and Memory Foam padding for additional patient comfort.
- All-Steel frame construction
- Ergonomically designed winged back
- Low-voltage DC motor actuators
- Motorized vertical lift base with 8" vertical stroke
- Two-piece seat with synchronized drop toe
- Integrated full function foot control
- Three (3) operator designated pre-set positions
- Auto “return to home” switch
- Snap-on/Snap-off upholstery
- Clear plastic foot protector cover
- Choice of extendable headrest
- Lever-release Armrest
- Swivel base (41.5 degree rotation from center
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to (Buna-N) Bis (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.