The award-winning M3010 series is perfect for offices wehre space may be a constraint, or in consultation rooms. The drop-toe design provides the most natural seated position for patients during consultations or minor exams. Combine with Ultraleather ProTM upholstery and Memory Foam padding for additional patient comfort.
- All-Steel frame construction
- Ergonomically designed winged back
- Low-voltage DC motor actuator
- Fixed pedestal-style base
- Two-piece seat with synchronized drop toe
- Flip down patient arms
- Integrated full function foot control
- Three (3) operator designated pre-set positions
- Auto “return to home” switch
- Snap-on/Snap-off upholstery
- Clear plastic foot protector cover
- Choice of extendable headrest
- Lever-release Armrest
- Swivel base (41.5 degree rotation from center)
WARNING: This product can expose you to (Buna-N) Bis (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.