Extra storage on the wall keeps countertops and workspaces neat and tidy. Add to that a concealed light mount and the look is effortlessly streamlined and orderly. Wall-mounted cabinet options: 28" storage or dispenser, 56" storage and dispenser combination, or 48" X-ray storage insert.
• Adjustable glass shelves organize and store treatment supplies.
• Versatile wall-mounting design allows optimum positioning above wash stations.
• Complete integrated dispenser for cups, towels, masks and gloves keeps essential items neatly organized.
• Integrated mount incorporates A-dec dental light or monitor mount.
• Contemporary design emphasizes productivity and technology integration.
• X-ray pass-through storage (x-ray storage insert) allows access to either treatment room, reducing equipment costs.
• Full suspension door track (x-ray storage insert) opens and closes smoothly and easily.
595 WALL-MOUNTED CABINETS STANDARD FEATURES
• Quiet soft-close doors
• Robust support for mounting dental light or monitor
• Dispensers to accommodate cups, towels, masks, and gloves
All Available Sizes
56" Storage and dispensing
48" X-Ray Storage Insert
APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS (for design planning, please use A-dec pre-installation guides, and other planning tools)
• 23" (584mm) or 15" (381mm) total height
• 13" (330mm) depth of cabinet
• Length of cabinet – see images above (lengths do not include end caps)
Not All Dental Cabinets Are Created Equal
Specialized dental furniture engineered by experts and designed specifically for the operatory environment not only performs better, it lasts longer. Here are some things to consider when purchasing cabinetry for your office. Read More...