Think of this as your productivity hub. A beautifully integrated wall conveniently conceals utilities, while the console keeps equipment and supplies organized and within reach. Add to that adjustable floating shelves, and the treatment room console helps you work smarter and more comfortably.
Pass-through upper storage allows assistants to restock instruments and
supplies, without interrupting treatment room procedures.
• The console is available with a solid or infill clerestory option.
• Single or dual floating shelves offer optimal ergonomic positioning for procedural tubs and ancillary devices.
• Energy efficient LED task lighting.
• Modular power panel for nitrous, flow control and power outlets.
• Foot-activated faucets, plus motionactivated soap and sanitizer dispensers reduce touch points.
• Control center operates clock, timers, ICV system, lighting and basic chair functions.
• Unique monitor mount system positions effortlessly while hiding cables.
• Fixed midsection shelf holds ancillary devices.
• Side swing-out shelves add additional functional space for supplies and equipment.
• Seamlessly integrates with A-dec 541 delivery system or A-dec 545 assistant’s instrumentation.
591 TREATMENT CONSOLE STANDARD FEATURES
• Quiet soft-close drawers and doors
• Task lighting matches color temperature of the A-dec LED dental light
• Easy-reach dispensers for cups, towels, masks, and gloves
• Sink modules include hands-free soap dispensing, foot-activated faucet, trash drop
• Drawer modules with intuitive and self-tailored bin system
• USA and Canada UL approved power panels with hospital-grade GFCI tamper resistant outlets
• USB port and cord drops for easy cable management
• 30" (762mm) countertop height
• 88" (2235mm) total height (applies to full cabinets only)
• 22" (559mm) depth of cabinet
• Length of cabinet – see images above (dimensions reflect countertop length. Cabinet footprint is an additional 2")