Every square foot of the A-dec Inspire sterilization center is organized into functional work spaces, with a specified area for receiving and cleaning, preparation and packaging, and sterilization and storage. The furniture was designed to follow recommended CDC protocol, creating a safe, consistent process and streamlining the flow of materials. You can boost productivity to the point of actually increasing available chair time, while ensuring the safety of your patients and dental team.
• Intuitive colored lighting identifies the receiving and cleaning storage areas.
• Waterproof slide-out shelves in sterilization towers catch spills and make clean-up a breeze.
• Under-mount stainless steel sink handles the rigors of instrument cleaning.
• USA and Canada UL approved laboratory electrical equipment is rated for healthcare applications. This simplifies inspections, installations and IRS requirements for accelerated depreciation.
• Foot-activated faucets and doors and motion-activated soap and sanitizer dispensers reduce touch points.
594 STANDARD FEATURES:
• Quiet soft-close drawers and doors
Can a Sterilization Center Save Your Staff Time?
Sterilization is a vital, but time consuming, part of the daily routine in a dental office. So naturally, a centrally located sterilization center that maximizes flow, efficiency, and materials turnover is key.