The DryCurve1000 is an automated dental instrument dryer, designed to maximize your work space's safety and efficiency according to industry instrument and sterilizer manufacturers' recommendations. In only 20 minutes, the DryCurve removes trace amounts of water that remain on unwrapped or casette-stored instruments after cleaning and before sterilization, thereby minimizing instrument contamination, corrosion, and discoloration. Manual or air drying can also take up valuable time; streamline your work flow with the DryCurve 1000 today!
- Easy one-button operation with status indicator light to begin automated drying cycle
- 2 pull-out trays sized for instrument cassettes or drying baskets
- Heated laminar airflow to assure thorough drying
- Designed to be installed on top of counter or into custom base cabinet
- Durable steel construction
- Dimensions: 20” W x 20” D x 7 ½“ H
- Trays: 16 ¾“ W x 13” D
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 60 Hz, 8.65A
- Exterior Color: White
- Weight: 56 lbs
- Approvals: ETL
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Testosterone, gentamicin, and sulfate (salt), which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.