- Comes with a standard printer
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2μm air filter (replaceable).
- Pre-programmed cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; glassware and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- 2 year parts and labor warranty.
Ø x L in(mm)
10” x 19” (254 x 475)
16.3”x 6.7”x0.8” (415x170x20)
Standard Cassette Capacity
3 full and 3 half
No. of Trays
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time
Cold: 30 mins
Hot: 14 mins