Simplify safety with an infection control solution that keeps sterilization quick, easy and effective. The Midmark M11 steam sterilizer does just that, with its large chamber, user-friendly interface and precise temperature control — putting safety directly at your fingertips. Designed to accommodate a range of instruments for proper sterilization, the M11 provides the reliable performance you need to keep your patients protected and your practice running smoothly.
- Efficient. This sterilizer’s large-capacity reservoir increases your volume of sterile instruments, with an automatic opening door and front-facing fill spout and drain tube that allow for easy filling, draining and drying
- Accurate. Equipped with a steam-flush pressure pulse air removal system that maintains the appropriate steam penetration required for sterilizing trays, cassettes and other instruments
- Simple to operate. Pre-programmed sterilization cycles and an easy-to-use LCD display let you sterilize with confidence
- Intuitive. Offers customizable controls, including exposure time, temperature, dry time and vent, for maximum ease of use
- Reliable. Keeps users alert of any critical system errors, such as low water levels or equipment malfunctions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does the Midmark M11 steam sterilizer come with any additional accessories?
Yes. The Midmark M11 steam sterilizer offers a variety of compatible accessories, including a sterilizer data logger for digitally recording critical information (such as time, date, pressure and temperature); a printer for a printed record of sterilization data; and a hand tool that makes it safer and simpler to load and unload the sterilizer.
2. Where should I place this sterilizer in my practice?
The Midmark M11 steam sterilizer should be used on a level, water-resistant surface material, such as laminate, stainless steel or stone. Configure 2 inches on the sides and rear and 5 inches above the unit to allow proper space to fill the reservoir and change the thermal printer paper roll.
3. Where are Midmark steam sterilizers designed and manufactured?
All Midmark sterilizer units are designed, manufactured and supported in the U.S.
Model/Order No. M11
Overall length w/plug 23.8" (60.5 cm)
Overall width 17.8" (45.2 cm)
Overall height w/printer 17.8" (45.2 cm)
Minimum countertop area 21" (53.3 cm) D x 17.8" (45.2 cm) W
Chamber 11" diameter (28 cm), 18" depth (45.7 cm) 6.5 gal usable volume (24.6 liters)
Trays Two large – 9" W x 15" L x 1.1" D, (22.9 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm), Two small – 6.6" W x 15" L x 1.1" D, (16.8 cm x 38 cm x 2.9 cm)
Unit weight 99 lb (44.9 kg)
Shipping weight 131 lb (59.4 kg)
Water reservoir capacity 1.4 gal (5.3 liters)
• 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 A Single Phase
• 115 VAC has 1425 W tubular immersion heater
• 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10 A Single Phase 230 VAC has 1500 W tubular immersion heater
• UL Listed to U.S. & Canadian Standards
• UL 61010-1, 2nd Edition
• IEC 61010-2-040, 1st Edition
• CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, 2nd Edition
• CSA C22.2 No. 61010-2-040-07, Part 2-040, 1st Edition
• Meets the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
• A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this sterilizer