The Best Performance in One Compact Package Without the appropriate type of suction, cooling spray from handpieces and ultrasonic instruments causes an aerosol cloud that can spread throughout the entire operatory. It is important that the aerosols are aspirated in Zone 1 (the patient’s mouth) so that fewer aerosols are emitted into the room that needs to be controlled.
• The powerful dry vacuum and air/water/amalgam separation are combined onto one robust main drive shaft.
• With a total suction performance of >12 SCFM, the Mojave Mobile diminishes and reduces the scope of aerosols clouds thereby reducing the spread of infection.
• The pump is strong enough to operate the intraoral HVE and extraoral aerosol funnel at the same time. The Best of Both Worlds The Mojave Mobile is a super-compact, transportable suction unit with an easy to clean fluid container. With the Mojave Mobile, Air Techniques offers a mobile and ready-to-use aerosol suction system that offers flexibility, as it does not need prior technical installation. Plug it in – get going!
• Plug-and-Play. Only electricity is needed, no other connections or new piping necessary.
• Dry vacuum technology that comes with a built-in motor-driven centrifugal amalgam separator.
• Easy to use and clean integrated fluid container.
• Bacteria filter for exhaust air outlet to reduce infection risk (HEPA H-13).
• Sound-absorbing hood for low-noise operation. Various Applications with Mojave Mobile
• Upgrade your office without touching your piping.
• Perfect Solution to designate one chair for the treatment of high-risk patients.
• Enhancing the flow for the last chair on your vacuum line.
• Backup solution when your office vacuum system is down.
• Mobile Dentistry (nursing homes, in-home care, specialized clinics).
Voltage (V) 120
Frequency (Hz) 60
Rated Power (HP) 1.1
Current consumption (A) 7
Max. flow rate (SCFM) 12.5
Vacuum (inHg) 5.3
Number of simultaneous users 1
Effective volume of fluid container (Gal.) 0.8
Effective volume of amalgam collection cartridge (Oz.) 5
Replacement interval of amalgam collection cartridge (months) 6.9
Dimensions (H x W x D) (in.) 35 x 14.5 x 25
Weight (lbs.) 85
Noise level1 [dB(A)] ca. 54