The automated, magnetized feeding tray offers push-and-go functionality, making it effortless to operate and an ideal imaging solution for computed radiography.
A clear LCD screen intuitively guides users through unit operation and offers image previews. Provides device activity status and auto-sleep/auto-start options to conserve energy.
THIN, FLEXIBLE AND REUSABLE IMAGING PLATES
A full range of reusable plates, including size 4C, are standard. Imaging plates offer 100% active area.
- Selectable pixel size: High 35μm - Standard 64μm
- Sampling pixel pitch (35μm): 14.3 lp/mm
- Readout time: 4.1 - 7.2 sec
- Resolution: Data Capture 16-bits per pixel, 65,000 graytones
- Eraser: Embedded
- Dimensions 10.4" (H) x 4.7" (W) x 12.5" (D)/265 (H) x 120 (W) x 318 (D) mm
- Weight: 10.4 lb (4.7 kg)
- System configuration: Tabletop
- Interface: USB 2.0 High speed (480 Mbps)
- Computer workstation minimum requirements (CR Dental Reader Only): 2GB RAM Windows® 7 & Windows® 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 2.0 High Speed USB
- Please refer to Progeny® Imaging Computer Requirements for additional requirements relating to imaging software.
- Power Requirements: 100 ~ 240V/50 ~ 60Hz, 30W - UPS required