Advanced technology and practical design makes Planmeca’s ProX a premium choice for intraoral imaging. The freely selectable exposure parameters (kV, mA, and exposure time) maximize the diagnostic value of intraoral radiography, while the focal spot size (0.4mm) provides optimal resolution and clear images. A steady arm ensures drift-free and accurate positioning of the lightweight tubehead, which makes aiming easy and precise. With features that maximize the capabilities of intraoral diagnostics, the Planmeca ProX is an exceptional intraoral unit fit to enhance any practice.
• 0.4mm focal spot for excellent image quality
• Variable kV, mA, and time to optimize your imaging needs
• Fast, easy-to-use programmable control panel interface
• Steady arm provides smooth and precise positioning
• Available in five different arm lengths: 60 in., 65 in., 70 in., 75 in., and 80 in.
• Optional integrated ProSensor™ solution
• Offers a smart control for maintaining constant darkness of radiographs whenever imaging conditions change
• Self-diagnostic control system monitors all functions and displays error messages in case of abnormal operation; this assists in the correct use of the unit and speeds up technical service