Preva 2.0 packs many powerful features into one attractive, reliable system. With all the benefits of the Preva DC today, be ready for ClearVision digital sensors tomorrow. The Preva 2.0 has all the features of the Preva DC; ready with cabling in the arm and a high speed USB connector at the elbow. Add the ClearVision digital sensor when your practice is ready to go digital.
• Preva provides a 0.4 mm focal spot for sharp, well-defined details that allow easy identification of pathology with both film and digital sensors.
Upgradeable to Digital
• Grow with the Preva 2.0 that gives you a high-speed USB connector so you can go digital when your practice is ready.
Ease of Use
• The easy-to-use LCD control panel display with large icons helps to identify target tooth, receptor type and patient size while also offering pre-programmed technique settings.
• The proprietary dual-arm braking system helps the head stay exactly where you position it without sagging or drifting.
• The Preva system is designed for effortless movement and fast one-handed positioning
Adjustable kV, mA and time
0.4 focal spot
Large, easy to understand icons
30 pre-programmed techniques
Preset techniques for specific sensor systems or phosphor plates
Dual arm braking system results in drift-free positioning
Available in 56", 66", 72" and 82"* reach as well as Mobile system