The ProVecta S-Pan from Air Techniques sets a new standard in sharpness of extraoral imaging.
HIGH-SPEED SCANNING WITH LOW X-RAY DOSE
- Extremely fast: OPG image from 7 seconds – with especially low dose.
- Important diagnostic information is sharply displayed, including the mandibular canal and bone structure
- The child modes reduce the dose by 45-56% and shorten the scan time, without loss of diagnostic information
- Stabilizing handles compensate for patient movement
- Audio announcements for staff and patients
- Long vertical path accommodates tall patients and wheelchair users
- TWAIN-compliant imaging software
KEYS TO PANORAMIC PERFECTION
- S-Pan technology for simpler diagnosis and unmatched image quality
- CsI sensor for better image quality and reduced radiation
- Automatically selects the sharpest areas, resulting in sharper images and faster, easier diagnosis
- Selects from 20,000 image fragments to create one exceptional image
- 7” touch display for intuitive handling – Easy face-to-face positioning, 3 positioning lasers
- Slim design, small footprint
- All 17 X-ray programs included for unmatched ease of diagnosis: 1 Standard Panoramic; 3 Half-page: right, left and front; 4 Child modes of exposure with smaller exposure area; 5 Orthogonal; 2 TMJ for functional diagnosis; 2 Sinus for paranasal sinuses
|Weight without pedestal||231 lbs|
|Weight with pedestal||342 lbs|
|Height adjustment range||28"|
|Dimensions including rotation (WxDxH)||39" x 48"- 51" x 90"|
|Installaton||Wall Mount (Pedestal Optional)|
|Mains voltage||208-240 VAC|
|Rated power||2.2 kVA|
|X-ray HV Generator|
|Tube voltage and current||60-80 kV, 4-16 mA|
|Focal spot size||0.5 mm (IEC60336)|
|Total filtration||2.8 mm AL|
|Pixel Size||100 µm|
|Active sensor surface||6x150.4 mm|
|Frame Rate||300 fps|
- TWAIN automatically optimizes and saves all images and makes them available at all workstations
- Makes it possible to connect to third-party software with ImageBridge and TWAIN
The minimum computer system requirements necessary to operate the ProVecta S-Pan are listed below:
- CPU/Speed: 2.0 GHz Intel Core i3 (or equivalent AMD processor) or later.
- Operating System(s): Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3 or later for an Intel 32-bit processor; Microsoft Windows Vista Business, Enterprise, or Ultimate with Service Pack 2 or later for an Intel 32-bit processor;Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate with Service Pack 1 or later for an Intel 32-bit or an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor; or Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional or Enterprise for an Intel 32-bit or an Intel 64-bit extended (x64) processor.
- System RAM: At least 4 GB.
- Hard Drive: At least 200 GB.
- Display Adapter: At least 1024 x 1024 at 32-bit color, Direct3D-capable, workstation-class
graphics card. At least 128 MB video memory.
- Network interface: Gigabit Ethernet adapter (provided with system)
- Slots:1 Available PCI Express slot for the Network Interface adapter provided
with the system.
- Optical Drive: Digital Optical Drive (CD-ROM or DVD) to install the software.
- Software: Compatible, authorized, TWAIN Compliant, third-party software.
This equipment is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques' dealer service personnel.
- PN A7355: Base Plate
- PN A7395: Bite Block Covers (100)
- PN A7396: Hygienic Protective Silicone for Temple Support (3 pairs)
- PN A7376: Bite Block Piece (3 pieces)
- PN A7390: Chin Support for Edentulous Jaws
- PN A7391: Chin Support for Mandibular Joint Image
- PN A7392: Chin Support for Sinus Image
- PN A7375:Holder for Bite Block Piece