Engineered for maximum performance and productivity, the Dentsply Sirona CEREC Primemill is a powerful, easy-to-use dental milling machine that’s changing the playing field for same-day dentistry — allowing clinicians to deliver outstanding patient care with the utmost speed and precision. Designed to integrate seamlessly with a range of CAD/CAM solutions — and suitable for milling inlays, onlays, crowns and other dental restorations — this CEREC milling unit sets new standards when it comes to user-friendliness, making practice integration truly effortless.
- Fast. As one of the fastest chairside milling units from Dentsply Sirona, the CEREC Primemill can fabricate zirconia crowns in as little as five minutes, with fast grinding mode available for glass and feldspar ceramics, as well as hybrid/composite blocks
- High-quality. Delivers natural, esthetic-looking dental restorations with outstanding margins and surface details for high-quality, superior results
- Simple to use. Boasts a user-friendly touch interface that makes for easy delegation, with step-by-step instructions that walk users through various workflows, maintenance procedures and tasks
- Innovative. Features an easy-to-spot LED strip that allows clinicians and team members to quickly view the unit’s status and milling progress
- Compatible. Integrates with nearly 50 different materials for maximum convenience, taking chairside milling capabilities to new heights
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What indications are supported by the Dentsply Sirona CEREC Primemill?
This dental milling machine is ideal for a broad range of dental restorations, including crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays, bridges, abutment crowns and surgical guides.
2. How much time does the CEREC Primemill save?
With the optional pre-touch feature, the CEREC Primemill can check the inserted block and tools before a process even begins, saving one to two minutes for every restoration. Combined with CEREC® software and the CEREC® SpeedFire, an entire zirconia workflow can be completed in roughly one hour. In addition, this dental milling machine comes equipped with a fast grinding mode, helping shorten the length of time required for grinding glass and feldspar ceramics.
3. Would a CEREC Primemill be beneficial, even though I already work with a laboratory?
With the CEREC system, you can bring laboratory services directly to your practice. However, this does not replace your dental laboratory. The CEREC Primemill can be an ideal adjunct, helping you manufacture a variety of same-day dental restorations in-house, while still working with your preferred laboratory of choice for more extensive patient cases.
4. How do I clean my CEREC milling unit?
Proper cleaning and maintenance is key to ensuring your CEREC Primemill has the longest use time. Please reference the “Cleaning and Maintenance Plans for CEREC Milling and Grinding Machines” for a complete guide.
5. What is the recommended connection when using the CEREC Primemill?
This CEREC milling unit should be desktop-mounted in an operatory or a small lab, connected to a router via Ethernet. Avoid using radio modules. Please reference the “CEREC Network Operation Recommendations” for more information.
Dentsply Sirona CEREC Primemill
- 7” touch interface
- Super Fast Mode for zirconia crowns
- Block scanner and RFID reader for an easier and faster workflow
- Complete range for a huge variety of indications up to 70 mm block size
- Smoother zirconia restoration surfaces
Your production options with CEREC — Performance specifications:
High speed double spindle 4-axis technology: 4 motors
Wet and dry
Milling and grinding
Block sizes: 15.5 x 19 x 70 mm
Lithium disilicate bridge
Extra fine grinding
Extra fine milling with 0.5 mm tool
Super Fast zirconia milling
Smart touch interface
LED light strip