Orthophos SL DCS, the most advanced 2D technology solution from Dentsply Sirona
Orthophos SL is the new generation of the successful Orthophos family. The Orthophos SL DCS (2D) is based on a dependable platform and offers innovative features in the field of digital dental radiography - for example, Sharp Layer technology and the Direct Conversion Sensor (DCS). The EasyPad control panel ensures optimum ease of use through its clearly structured control buttons and icons and can swiveled and tilted to be accessed by any user. Accurate patient positioning is easily accessed thanks to the patented occlusal bite block and the color illuminated height adjustment buttons.
The Orthophos SL DCS (2D) can be equipped with a ceph support arm (on the right or left-hand side) and can be upgraded to 3D (volume size: up to 11x10 cm).
- DCS and HiDef sensor (for optional Ceph) – Panoramic and Cephalometric 2D images with unprecedented clarity and contrast
- Centralized control via upgraded Easypad color touch screen
- Intuitive program structure provides the easiest workflow
- Automatic adaptation of the focal layer to the individual jaw size of each patient (jaw shape in the anterior region can also be specified)
- Spinal column compensation via automatic kV increase using the 90 kV high-frequency generator
- “Quickshot” mode for Pan and Ceph exposures
- SIDEXIS 4 Image Software for image acquisition, processing and archiving including full network capabilities
- Suitable for patients in wheelchairs
- Upgradeable to SL 3D-Ai or SL 3D-i