What if even your most advanced treatment planning and dental restoration cases could be as easy as one, two, three? Thanks to the marvels of digital dentistry, they can be with the 3Shape TRIOS 3, a three-in-one digital impression device that features an intraoral scanner, integrated intraoral camera and automated shade measurement tool together in one lightweight, compact package. This high-tech, AI-driven tool captures more than standard 3D images of teeth: within seconds, your screen reveals an unprecedented level of detail, accuracy and photorealism, including teeth and gingiva in natural colors for precise shade matching with your lab. Plus, you and your patient can review these dental impressions together, creating a level of comfort and confidence in the treatment planning stage. Whether you’re prepping for a major dental restoration with TRIOS Smile Design, preparing a patient for implant surgery or onboarding someone for orthodontic work, the 3Shape TRIOS 3 is your best, all-in-one companion for superior outcomes.
- A better fit. Engage TRIOS Patient Specific Motion to capture the digital impression of each bite with occlusion information that will make your restorations fit more securely and comfortably
- Before and after. With TRIOS Treatment Simulator, you can show orthodontic patients their current dentition, along with anticipated results of orthodontic treatment, giving them the confidence to proceed
- Patient engagement. 3Shape TRIOS 3 comes with free patient engagement apps, enabling you to demonstrate a virtual smile design, track a patient’s case over time or simulate orthodontic treatment
- Trusted platform. Your 3Shape intraoral scanning device comes bundled with TRIOS Unite, the trusted dental platform that provides seamless workflows, thousands of apps and direct access to treatment providers and design services
- A snap to clean. The rounded autoclavable tip of each 3Shape TRIOS 3, along with a removable mirror, can be easily sterilized
- Customizable. Available in a pen grip, handle-grip or chair-integrated design, plus three configurations — wireless, wired and MOVE+ — for a custom, flexible setup
What’s in the box
TRIOS 3 scanner wand, 5x TRIOS 3 scanner tips, TRIOS 3 protection tip, TRIOS 3 calibration tip, TRIOS 3 color calibration kit, TRIOS 3 scanner pod, Interconnect cable, USB to ethernet adapter, pod PSU incl. power cord, USB dongle with software, 3Shape subscription dongle, pod installation guide, documentation
Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H cm) 44 x 12.5 x 31
Invisalign Connection Yes (except NA, China and Japan)
Weight 340 g.
Scanner Dimensions (L x W x H cm) 27.3 x 4 x 4.8
Tip Dimensions (L x W x H cm) 8.6 x 2 x 2.05
Cord Length 1.5 m (available with 2.5, 5 and 8 m extension cables)
Technology puts me at the forefront of dentistry in Alaska. Not many offices nationwide have an entire room equipped to offer pharyngometry or rhinometry, and equipment such as a TRIOS 3 color digital scanner for sleep dentistry.- Jerry C. Hu, DDSJerry C. Hu, DDS Family Dentistry, LLC | Anchorage, AK
Streamlining the Implant Workflow
One of the most powerful benefits of digital intraoral scanners like the 3Shape TRIOS scanner is the ability to “see” the results of a procedure before it’s been done. Doctors can complete a restoration virtually and make adjustments before a single change is made to the mouth. Learn how one doctor uses the intraoral scanner to maximize the efficiency of their workflow while offering patients the most fast, comfortable, and precise experience. Read More...