By: Kirstie Savinski, Marketing Manager – Dental Events, Henry Schein Dental
Wake up in a city that never sleeps! Join Henry Schein for an unparalleled, international dental educational symposium at the 95th annual Greater New York Dental Meeting at the Jacob K Javits Convention Center, in New York City, November 29th – December 4th, 2019.
Register here for the meeting, which is the leading forum to update the dentistry community on the latest research and trends, and which features some of the most highly regarded educators and practitioners in the dentistry field. Each day offers a choice of full- and half-day seminars, hands-on workshops, glass-enclosed exhibit floor workshops and a live patient demonstration area. Each hour of lecture earns one CE hour*.
Make your way to the Henry Schein Glass Classroom, booth No. 4225, where we will host a variety of new solutions and events designed to help oral health professionals operate their practices more productively, while providing more efficient care to their patients. Our glass classroom will showcase:
- Renowned industry speakers, twice daily
- Pioneering industry technology and equipment to enhance your practice and your patients’ care
- Leading experts who will be available to discuss financial and business solutions to help grow or transition your practice
The 2019 Henry Schein Glass Classroom schedule is as follows:
Sunday, December 1st
- 9:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. – Tips for Managing Treatment in Dentrix
- 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. – How to Implement Three Simple Workflows That Power the Most Profitable Practices
Monday, December 2nd
- 9:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. – OSHA and Infection Control Compliance Made Easy
- 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. – Dental Office Design Trends
Tuesday, December 3rd
- 9:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. – Your First Year With Digital Dentistry
- 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. – Henry Schein Dental Handpiece and Equipment Hand-on Workshop
Wednesday, December 4th
- 9:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. – Henry Schein Dental Handpiece and Equipment Hand-on Workshop
- 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. – 5 Gears for Practice Acceleration: Treatment Planning Partnership
Be sure to visit us at booth No. 4225. Get the information, knowledge and skills you need to advance your practice and learn how to gain access to Henry Schein’s exclusive Thrive membership. Thrive is our premier value club with exclusive member offerings from our expansive portfolio of products, tools, service and support to help members better address the essentials of their businesses at the the best value.
This year, The Greater New York Dental Meeting offers a greatly expanded World Implant Expo, the Fourth Annual Global Orthodontic Conference, 3D Printing Conference, Oral Health Symposium, Pediatric Summit as well as Dental Laboratory Education. Register today: This is the only major Dental Meeting with no preregistration fee.
Don’t miss this unique networking and educational opportunity. Last year, the conference hosted more than 52,000 attendees. Centrally located, the Javits Center is located near several outstanding area hotels including:
- Marriott Marquis
- AC Hotel New York Times Square
- Aliz Hotel Times Square
- Court Yard New York Manhattan Chelsea
Bring family and staff this holiday season New York and enjoy everything the largest metropolitan city in US has to offer. Get to know peers from around the globe at the best and largest dental meeting in the most vibrant city in the world. Make plans to join Henry Schein and remember there is no registration fee at the Greater New York Dental Meeting. Register here.
* The Greater New York Dental Meeting provides one hour of credit for each hour of lecture. At the conclusion of the lecture, make note of the announced CE Advanced Attendance Number (AVN) code. Computerized CE certificates can be printed out at the conclusion of each course, at the end of the meeting or from any COMPUTER WITH INTERNET ACCESS for up to six months following the meeting. Check with your State Board to find out how your hours are credited.