By: Kirstie Savinski, Marketing Manager – Dental Events, Henry Schein Dental
Experience the dental industry’s unmatched educational and entertainment event, while earning 10 Continuing Education Units* at Dentsply Sirona World 2019.
The three-day event held October 3 – 5, at MGM’s Mandalay Bay luxury resort and casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, is the dental industry’s most complete and diverse event under one roof, offering:
- Renowned industry speakers – Nearly 100 of the best and brightest minds in dentistry;
- Elite education in all facets of dentistry, including marketing and business operations – access to courses in 12 unique educational tracks with 100+ in-depth, comprehensive dentistry sessions and workshops;
- Hands-on experiences working with the latest technological innovations in dentistry;
- Extensive networking opportunities with thousands of dental professionals to mingle and connect with including vendors, expert resources, friends, and colleagues;
- A comprehensive tradeshow presenting Dentsply Sirona products, services, and technologies; and
- A-list, celebrity entertainment. Previous acts included Katy Perry, Imagine Dragons, and Jim Gaffigan.
Educational, CEU-driven courses will be led by some the biggest names in dentistry throughout the three-day event. Industry leaders and disrupters will discuss new, innovative products, technologies, and methodologies. Attendees will gain new ideas on how to improve daily work and enhance the customer experience within their individual practices.
One Location, Many Solutions
Dentsply Sirona World is expected to attract a diverse population of thousands of dental professionals, including general practitioners, hygienists, endodontists, orthodontists, front office managers, dental assistants, etc. The event is geared toward anyone who wants to identify solutions for today’s issues, prepare for tomorrow’s challenges, and
continue to foster the growth of their careers, practices, and businesses.
There is no single event like this, with educational tracks covering everything from orthodontics and endodontics, to hygiene and dental assisting, to office design and more. Educational tracks will also include a variety of break-out sessions and hands-on workshops for those who want more specificity on certain topics. To get the most out of the meeting, be sure to embrace the schedule and take advantage of the networking opportunity to meet as many colleagues as possible. There will be plenty of opportunity for formal and informal collaboration through participation in the educational sessions and during meals and social events, including the pirate-themed closing celebration at the Buccaneers’ Bash on the Mandalay Bay Beach, Sunday, October 5 at 8 PM.
How to Sign Up
Billed as the ultimate event in dentistry: Dentsply Sirona World 2019, don’t miss out on this opportunity! For an additional $500 per person, attendees can gain VIP status, which includes faster registration and badge pick-up, reserved seats for ALL general sessions, and more. Prices do not include travel and hotel.
Interested in attending with Henry Schein? Register to see if you qualify for the FastPass!
*To receive CEUS, attendees must complete and submit a course evaluation survey for each session attended. Evaluation surveys will be emailed to attendees at the conclusion of Dentsply Sirona World via the email address provided at registration. CE letters will be emailed to each participant once surveys are complete and properly submitted.