The SprintRay Pro95 is a production workhorse with the accuracy and throughput for all manner of dental appliances. SprintRay Pro comes standard with everything you need to start printing, including a quick-start guide and tools to take you from digital model to finished product. It is always connected, incredibly fast, and easy to use. With future-proof features like over-the-air updates and a 7” touchscreen, it’ll be on the cutting-edge for a generation. And with SprintRay’s incredible support staff, printing has never been so hassle-free.
Dashboard 2.0 and RayWare simplify the process of printing and designing appliances. They’re easy to use and fully integrated with SprintRay printers.
High Performance 3D Printing
Rapidly print all kinds of dental appliances for treatment with SprintRay Pro. Advanced software and hardware makes 3D printing a breeze.
Powerful Post Processing
Pro Wash/Dry and Pro Cure make a dynamic pair for the final step of your workflow. Get the best out of your parts with SprintRay post processing.
SprintRay resins offer fantastic value for money. For maximum flexibility, we also certify top industry brands to work with our printers.
- Mask Image Projection
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
- Direct Peel Mechanism
- Manual Resin Filling
- Easily Removable Supports
- 7.1" x 4" x 8"
- 18.2cm x 10.2cm x 20cm
Layer Thickness Options
- 50 Microns, 100 Microns, 170 Microns
Minimum Feature Size
- 95 Microns
- up to 2 in/hour @ 100 Microns
- 1 in/hour @ 50 Microns
Resin Curing Unit
- SprintRay Custom-Built 1080P FHD Projector
- Texas Instruments DLP Chip
- 405nm LED
- LED-based Light Source
- 50,000 Hours Expected Lifetime
- 500 mL Capacity
- Built-in Drain
- Vacuum Formed Protective Cover
- Up to 50 Liters Extended Lifetime
- 5GHz Wi-Fi Chipset
- Direct Ad-Hoc Mode via Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Local Network via Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Local Network via Ethernet Cable
- 7" Touch-screen with Direct Print via USB Port
- W x D x H
- 14" x 16" x 20"
- 35cm x 40cm x 50cm
Shipping Size & Weight
- 20" x 20" x 22" - 40 lb
- 53cm x 53cm x 58cm - 18 kg