SciCan STATCLAVE is a Class B vacuum sterilizer that incorporates both pre-sterilization vacuum to improve steam penetration and post-sterilization vacuum to improve drying. Its 11” chamber and vacuum-assisted closed-door drying efficiently delivers sterilized and dried wrapped instruments.
- Fast - SciCan STATCLAVE can efficiently sterilize and dry wrapped instrument loads in as little as 38 minutes. (Results based on testing with a 3.5 lbs/1.59 kg load.)
- Dry - Closed-door drying and vacuum technology results in perfectly dried instruments every time.
- Capacity - SciCan STATCLAVE’s 11” chamber can sterilize up to 4 full-size cassettes and 4 exam cassettes or up to 20 pouches with included pouch racks.
- G4 Technology SciCan’s G4 equipment can connect and send information to your smart devices so you can have cycle data, instructions, and maintenance notifications at your fingertips.
- Gentle - Fresh water is used in every cycle, reducing the buildup of oils and debris.
- Versatile - SciCan STATCLAVE offers a number of filling & draining options, including easily accessible and cleanable top reservoirs, front manual fill and a rear automatic fill option that can be connected to the VistaPure water filtration system for automated filling.
|Cycle Times and Maximum Load Weights|
|Cycle||Temperature / Time||Cycle Times*||Maximum Load Weight|
|Solid Unwrapped||270°F (132°C) / 4 mins||18 mins||13.2 lbs (6 kg)|
|Solid Wrapped||270°F (132°C) / 4 mins||44 mins||13.2 lbs (6 kg)|
|Hollow Unwrapped||270°F (132°C) / 4 mins||23 mins||13.2 lbs (6 kg)|
|Hollow Wrapped||270°F (132°C) / 4 mins||50 mins||13.2 lbs (6 kg)|
|Textiles/Porus||270°F (132°C) / 4 mins||49 mins||4.4 lbs (2 kg)|
|Rubber & Plastic||250°F (121°C) / 20 mins||36 mins||4.4 lbs (2 kg)|
|* Cycle time will vary depending on instrument load.|
|Unit size (L x W x H)†||25” x 17.75” x 19.5” (635 x 450 x 495mm)|
|Volume||6.87 gal (26 L)|
|Chamber Dimensions (D x L)||11” diameter, 15” depth / 297 x 381mm|
|Weight||61.6 kg (135.8 lbs) (without water and packaging)|
|Voltage||120V, 60Hz, 12A|
|†On the right side, allow 2" (50mm) of space for ventilation. Allow for at least 7” (180mm) above unit to enable access to reservoirs. If less than 7” (180mm), screw on hinges can be removed to allow reservoir lid to slide in and out of position.|