SciCan STATCLAVE is a Class B vacuum sterilizer that incorporates both pre-sterilization vacuum to improve steam penetration and post-sterilization vacuum to improve drying. Its 11” chamber and vacuum-assisted closed-door drying efficiently delivers sterilized and dried wrapped instruments.
- Fast - SciCan STATCLAVE can efficiently sterilize and dry wrapped instrument loads in as little as 38 minutes. (Results based on testing with a 3.5 lbs/1.59 kg load.)
- Dry - Closed-door drying and vacuum technology results in perfectly dried instruments every time.
- Capacity - SciCan STATCLAVE’s 11” chamber can sterilize up to 4 full-size cassettes and 4 exam cassettes or up to 20 pouches with included pouch racks.
- G4 Technology SciCan’s G4 equipment can connect and send information to your smart devices so you can have cycle data, instructions, and maintenance notifications at your fingertips.
- Gentle - Fresh water is used in every cycle, reducing the buildup of oils and debris.
- Versatile - SciCan STATCLAVE offers a number of filling & draining options, including easily accessible and cleanable top reservoirs, front manual fill and a rear automatic fill option that can be connected to the VistaPure water filtration system for automated filling.
4 Wire Instrument Trays, Chamber Rack, Power Cord, Tray Extractor with Door
Unlocking Pin, 2 Pouched Instrument Racks, 3 Drying Plates, 2 Long Silicone
Tubes with Elbow Connectors, Direct-To-Drain Hardware, Waste Bottle, Reservoir
Drain Tube and a Memory Stick