The Lexa sterilizer helps protect patients, mitigate risk, and achieve sterilization best practices. With its patented steam-condensing vacuum technology, coupled with closed-door vacuum drying, Lexa produces sterile, bone-dry loads. Its single-use water system ensures that water is never reused, reducing maintenance requirements.
Lexa’s 11” chamber holds a universal rack that offers flexibility for easy vertical or horizontal placement of cassettes—even providing capability for mixed loads. To further boost productivity, Lexa offers WiFi connectivity, remote cell phone monitoring, intuitive LCD interface, and user-management traceability.
- Large 11" diameter chamber
- Universal rack provides flexibility
- Six pre-programmed and three custom cycles
- Two cycle options for both pouches and cassettes
- Intuitive LCD display
- Sterile processing with closed door drying
- Dynamic air removal efficiently removes air with repeated steam injections
- Single use water system: water is never reused
- Accurate documentation: cycle data stored on thumb drive
- User authentication system for easy traceability
- HEPA filter allows only clean air into the chamber