The VistaClear™ DP Centralized Waterline Treatment System provides filtered procedural water directly to dental operatories, eliminating the need for bottle systems and storage tanks. The system is designed to provide centralized, CSA-certified backflow prevention and micron-level filtration for water used for general dentistry applications including irrigation, cooling, lubrication and scaling procedures. Provides a method for delivering safe, compliant, on-demand procedural water with reduced microbial contamination (<200 CFU/mL) and odor-causing bacteria buildup with EPA-registered DentaPure™ Cartridge. A DentaPure™ Cartridge is included inside the system box.
- System board = 16"W x 24"H x 5.875"D
- System provides filtered process water to up to ten (10) operatories
- System requires access to cold water supply, compressed air and drain
- System specifies 1/4” O.D. (soft) copper tubing as dedicated lines to each operatory, to be provided prior to installation by plumbing contractor
- One (1) Carbon Block Filter and one (1) DentaPure™ Cartridge are included inside the system box
- Carbon Block Filter service life = 12 months
- DentaPure™ Cartridge service life = 12 months (or 2,400L of water if usage records are kept)