Planmeca FIT® is a complete CAD/CAM solution for clinicians wanting to offer same-day dentistry in their practice. This system includes our Planmeca Emerald™ S high-speed intraoral scanner, Planmeca PlanCAD® Easy design software, and our Planmeca PlanMill® 30 S for precision milling. The lightweight and ergonomic design, touchless workflow, and the flexibility to move the scanner between operatories make the Planmeca Emerald S ideal for any practice. Designed to produce same-day crowns, inlays, onlays, bridges, and veneers, the Planmeca PlanMill 30 S automatically selects the proper tool for each restoration, detects and replaces worn or broken tools to maintain an efficient workflow. The PlanCAD design software has user-friendly tools, automated features, and is an integrated part of the powerful Planmeca Romexis® platform, so there’s no need to switch between different software applications making for a seamless workflow. Planmeca FIT allows you to improve patient care, deliver a better patient experience and maximize efficiency in your office.
Planmeca Emerald S Features:
- High speed and ultra-lightweight (9.1 ounces)
- Precise quadrant and full arch scans (including edentulous cases)
- Full arch scans can be achieved in less than 1 minute for proficient users
- Hands-free operation with our buttons & motion controls
- Autoclavable, heated scanning tips (~300 cycles)
- SlimLine tip available
- SMART technology- tip usage tracking within Planmeca Romexis®
- Shade assist technology
- Open architecture for seamless collaboration
- Flexibility to move the scanner between operatories or location due to its USB connection
- Operates natively within Planmeca Romexis® 6 software platform
PlanMill 30 S Features:
- 4-axis high speed spindle mill with block rotation
- Wet processing
- Improved SMART user interface and maintenance programs for ease of use
- Automated 5-Tool Changer
- Single and multiple units
- Ability to stack jobs
Cone Beam CT and CAD/CAM for Optimal Digital Workflow
As technology is advancing in the dental world, workflow is more and more important. Learn how you can streamline your digital workflow and maximize profitability by integrating cone beam CT and CAD/CAM into your practice.
Planmeca FIT Offers Minimally Invasive Crowns in Same-Day Dental Treatment
Crowns in Same-Day Dental Treatment Covering the cusps of a tooth when there is a risk of fracture is a proactive restorative approach that benefits the patient. Read about how chairside CAD/CAM allows these restorations to be done in one day and have proven to have excellent longevity. Read More...