The Viso G5 offers a large 16x16 flat panel sensor with four integrated cameras for live patient positioning. It can capture 3x3cm – 20x17cm field of views making it an incredibly versatile CBCT imaging system. This unit can capture the entire jaw, all dentition and the airway in a single ø20x10cm scan. This unit offers an occipital head support offering an unimpeded view of facial tissue. The Planmeca Viso G5 offers 2D, 3D and cephalometric imaging with our Planmeca ProCeph™ option. It can also do incredibly advanced imaging modalities such as Planmeca ProFace™ and Planmeca 4D™ Jaw Motion. As with all Planmeca CBCT units, it comes with our most advanced 3D technology including Planmeca CALM™, which corrects patient movement during CBCT acquisition, and Planmeca Ultra Low Dose™ that provides an average reduction in dose of 77% with no statistical reduction in image quality*.
* According to “Dosimetry of Orthodontic Diagnostic FOVs Using Low Dose CBCT Protocol” by JB Ludlow and J Koivisto.
- Ø3x3 cm – ø20x17 cm Field of Views
- Ø20x10 cm single scan volume
- Rear head support
- Planmeca Ultra Low Dose™ technology
- Planmeca CALM™ motion correction technology
- True Extraoral Bitewings
- Planmeca Autofocus
- Endodontic Mode
- Planmeca Romexis 5 Licenses
- Planmeca Romexis Implant Library
- Optional Planmeca ProCeph™
- Optional Planmeca ProFace™ imaging technology
- Optional Planmeca 4D™ Jaw Motion Technology