The Orthophos XG 3Dready is designed for the specialized dentist and is the most sophisticated digital PAN/CEPH imaging system on the market today. The XG 3Dready automatically adjusts (X-ray diaphragm and orbital curve) to each patient to ensure accurate images every time. Its intuitive Easypad with full color touch screen makes operating the XG 3Dready simple and lets you preview images directly onto the screen. Patient positioning is simple and consistent due to the three position temple support and the on-screen positioning quides. The XG 3Dready is ready for CEPH upgrades for future flexibility and now comes standard with two bitewing programs.
TAKE IMAGES WITH CONFIDENCE
Sirona has simplified patient positioning for panoramic image with the new Auto-Positioner for the ORTHOPHOS XG 3Dready. The new Auto-Positioner gives you the ability for precise positioning every time, improve clinical workflow, avoid retakes due to improper positioning, and eliminate a step in imaging process.
- HiDef sensor with ASTRA – Panoramic and Cephalometric 2D images with unprecedented clarity and contrast
- Centralized control via Easypad color touch screen with ability to view images directly on the screen
- Intuitive program structure provides flexibility for work flow
- Automatic adaptation of the focal layer to the individual jaw size of each patient (jaw shape in the anterior region can also be specified)
- Spinal column compensation via automatic kV increase using the 90 kV high-frequency generator
- “Quickshot” mode for PAN and CEPH exposures
- Integrated power PC chip and Can-Bus communication system
- CEPH upgradeable
- SIDEXIS® 4 Image Software for image acquisition, processing and archiving including full network capabilities
- Suitable for patients in wheelchairs
- Ugradeable to XG 3D