The 3D function increases diagnostic accuracy for all clinical needs, and when used in combination with CEREC offers new possibilities in implantology. Combine with SICAT to analyze airway. The SL-i is upgradeable to the SL-Ai, (11x10cm) to view in never before seen detail.
- Multiple 3D scan regions up to 8x8 cm allow the operator to scan a large field of view or narrow to a specific region of interest
- Easy navigation of 3D volumes allow you to scan quickly and confidently
- Upgradable 3D I-X (low dose) mode enables users to generate 3D information using the same dose as for 2D images
- DSC sensor provides sharpest 2D images available- direct conversation reduces noise and enhances clarity
- Sharp layer (SL) technology ensures every area of the curve you see is in focus automatically while allowing you to adjust manually as desired, without the need for corrective scans
- Effortless patient positioning – enhanced 3-point head fixation and superior light localizers show you exactly what will be captured
- The Auto-Positioner enables the operator to take images with confidence
- Intuitive control with the improved EasyPad touchscreen makes program selection fast and easy
- Automatic sensor rotation between DCS and 3D eliminates the need for manual sensor changes
- A short scan time ensures patient movement during the scan is kept to an absolute minimum
- HD or Standard mode- Select HD for a higher resolution image with higher contrast
- SIDEXIS 4 Software
It’s the Picture, Not the Words, That Moves Them
A dentist who specializes in sleep medicine explains how she went from resisting the idea of using cone beam technology to using it daily in her practice.