The Midmark EOIS is designed to capture the anatomy needed for most general dentistry procedures and its easy-to-use touchscreen control panel and patient-side workflow allow for faster staff adoption.
EASY EXAM SETUP
Quickly setup exams patient-side with the intuitive graphic touchscreen and onscreen text guidance with imaging presets optimized to the patient’s anatomy and onboard tutorial videos for convenient operator training.
Produce low-noise images with incredible sharpness and improve the clarity in low dose scans without increasing dose to the patient. Reduce retakes due to patient movement with 2D Pan Auto-Focus.
Diagnose, measure, and annotate with 3DV visualization software. Cases can be reconstructed in a variety of ways after the patient is released and exported in universal DICOM format for third-party use.
CONVIENIENT FOR YOUR PRACTICE
Take 2D panoramic and 3D CBCT images with one sensor and expand orthodontic care with a cephalometric extension. EOIS fits into existing spaces more easily with a smaller footprint and is designed and manufactured in the US for support you can rely on.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Volume Sizes (cm): 5Ø5, 6Ø8, 9Ø10 (adult) and 5Ø5, 5Ø8, 8Ø8 (child)
- Scan time: 13 s
- Voxel Size: 78 μm, 156 μm, 195 μm (low dose)
- Wheelchair accessible
- 2D Auto-Focus (included)
- Low Dose (included)
- Enhanced Processing (included)
- Metal Artifact Reduction (included)
- Workstation, monitor, keyboard, mouse, 3DV software (included)
- Cephalometric upgradeable, left or right mount (optional carpus)