The Midmark EOIS 2D Panoramic X-Ray is designed to be easy to use, with intuitive controls for faster staff adoption. The small footprint fits in most dental spaces and can grow with the practice with easy in office upgrades to 3D and cephalometric options. EOIS is designed and manufactured in the USA for easy access to support when you need it.
Quickly setup exams patient-side with the intuitive graphic touchscreen and onscreen text guidance that is preprogrammed with six exam selections and onboard tutorial videos for convenient operator training.
CONSISTENT AND CLEAR IMAGES
Get consistent sharpness across the entire scan with the 2D Pan Auto-Focus feature that generates multiple slices representing the best anatomy and allows for greater tolerance of patient movement.
ONE UNIT TO GROW WITH YOUR PRACTICE
Simplify the move to CBCT technology with in-office 3D upgradeability and add a cephalometric option to expand orthodontic care. EOIS fits into existing spaces more easily with a smaller footprint and is designed and manufactured in the US for support you can rely on.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- X-Ray Imaging Receptor: CMOS, CsI
- Tube Current: 60 kV-84kV, 4 mA-14 mA
- Focal Spot: 0.5 mm
- Panoramic Programs: Adult Standard, Pediatric Standard, Enhanced Orthogonality, TMJ (open and closed), Bitewing, Incisal
- Patient Positioning: Sit or stand, front entry
- 3D upgradeable
- Cephalometric upgradeable, left or right mount (optional carpus)
- Wheelchair accessible
- 2D Auto-Focus (included)
- Progeny Imaging Software and TWAIN client application (included)